On Halloween night, there will be a lot of unfamiliar sights, sounds, and people. Keep your pet in a safe and secure area of the house.
Many Halloween candies and treats, such as chocolate, xylitol (found in sugar-free gum), and raisins, can be toxic to pets.
ack-o'-lanterns with lit candles can pose a fire hazard if knocked over by curious pets. Opt for battery-operated candles or glow sticks instead.
While it can be fun to dress up your pet, not all animals enjoy wearing costumes. If you choose to dress up your furry friend, make sure the costume is comfortable, doesn't obstruct their movement or breathing
With people frequently coming and going during trick-or-treat hours, there's a higher risk of pets slipping out unnoticed.